The club has acquired the resources listed below for the use of members. If you would like to loan the items please send an email to the club email address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the required item. If available, this will be made available to you at the next meeting, or if required sooner other pickup arrangements may be able to be made. If the item is already on loan, you can be put on a waiting list until it is returned.
The club has a mount cutter that you can borrow to create mounts / mats for your photographs.
Has both bevel and straight cut heads.
Cuts board up to 1020mm / 40″.
Members should purchase their own mount board.
This YouTube video will show you how the mount cutter works.
- The New Digital Photography Manual: An Introduction to the Equipment and Creative Techniques of Digital Photography – Philip Andrews
- Digital Photography – Step by Step – Tom Ang
- Digital Photography Month by Month: How to Capture the Moments and Moods of Every Season – Tom Ang
- How To Photograph Absolutely Everything – Successful Pictures From Your Digital Camera – Tom Ang
- The Adobe Photoshop CC Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers 2016 – Martin Evening
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers 2015 – Martin Evening
- 50 Photo Projects – Ideas to Kick-Start Your Photography – Lee Frost
- K.I.S.S. Guide to Photography – John Garrett
- Digital Camera – Dave Johnson
- How to Do Everything with your Digital Camera – Dave Johnson
- The Adobe Photoshop CC Book for Digital Photographers – Scott Kelby
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers – Scott Kelby
- Photograph Your Kids Like a Pro – Heather Mosher
- Understanding Exposure – Bryan Peterson
- Lightscape – Ian Rolfe
- Photojournalism – Time-Life Books Editors
- Herald Sun: 25 Years of Pictures (Various)
Various copies of Digital Camera World magazine.